Amazon Carousel

Sunday, March 27, 2016

{Review} Daughters Unto Devils by Amy Lukavics

Daughters Unto DevilsDaughters Unto Devils by Amy Lukavics

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


This was a very good, horror read. There were times as I read this book where I sucked in my breath and was successfully creeped out. So often, when choosing to read horror, I am disappointed at the lack of horror and the distinct downward spiral into campy. Much like with most horror movies.

But Lukavics knows how to write the story to keep you at the edge of your seat, breath held, and ready to jump.

This definitely did not disappoint from the first page to the last, a story really well woven from the beginning to the end, and one that definitely creeped me out as I was up in the late hours of the night reading.

Maybe you should read it during the day.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to connect with me! Happy reading!